TR580-998 - Tronhelicopters
Offer price in September!
Tron 5.8 - Heritage Gray/Yellow kit without blades and electronics
- Recommended main blade size 580mm. (550mm - 610mm possible). Tail blade size 86 - 95 mm.
- Supersonic canopy mounts included in kit. ( Backside )
- Semi Fusion edition design included in kit. ( frame and tail fin stickers )
- Wide battery compartment with quick lock and release system. (Same as Tron 5.5.)
- Light, yet very stiff and robust.
- Dry weight= 1530 grams without blades and electronics.
- Full-size tail servo.
- Mini or full-size cyclic servo option. (Adapters included in kit)
- Motor mounting features a bearing block supported pinion, reducing overall wear on the power system and drive train.
- Compatible with a wide range of motor sizes. 4020, 4025 or 4225 series. From 1000KV-1350KV for 6s and 560KV for 12S ( 6mm shaft diameter with min 15mm lenght required )
- 16T/6mm motor pinion included. (13,14,15,17T optional available)
- POM-CNC machined main gear 137T / mod 0.9 which provides very efficient operation.
- 3th bearing support for main shaft.
- Heavy duty one way bearing and hub design.
- Innovative FBL tray. ( Adjustable dampening hardness)
- Octa boom design with oval side shapes, no boom supports needed.
- Capable to use a wide range of lipo batteries. 6,8,10 or 12S. ( 6S-5000mAh to 5500mAh recommended or 12S- 3300mAh stick pack )
- Perfectly thought-out servo layout in conjunction with the FBL system and ESC.
- Easy cable routing with various options to ensure a clean setup. Modern, sporty and functional design.
- High visibility canopy for perfect orientation in flight. 2 option available.