Nitron for 550-570er Blades - 24T Motorpinion
- Probably the lightest 50 size nitro on the market, ready to fly weight starts at 2950 grams
- Rotorhead and complete tail are 98% compatible with the Tron 5.5. This makes it super simple and keeps costs in mind.
- Light, yet very stiff and robust.
- Mini or full-size cyclic servo option.
- Octa boom design with oval side shapes, no boom supports needed.
- Perfectly thought-out servo layout in conjunction with the FBL system.
- Easy cable routing with various options to ensure a clean setup. Modern, sporty and functional design.
- High visibility canopy for perfect orientation in flight.
- Recommended main blade size 550-610mm. Tail blade size 86-95mm.
- Sustainably produced.
- Extreme solid 2mm thick frame structure.
- Various options for a super easy and logical wiring job with cutouts for cable ties.
- Easy access to electronics in case of maintenance.
- 2 inderpendend and removable trays for mounting electronics.( FBL unit, receiver ).
- Mainshaft support tube which makes a 3rd bearing support irrelevant. This will make maintenance and repairs fast and easy.
- Complete tail boom unit can be separated from the frame in 15 seconds.
- Midi size or eather full size servos, depending on the blade length. (Midi servos for a 550-570mm setup, 580-610mm full size)
Included: Kit with fiberglass Canopy. Without main- and tailblades. No RC- or Motor included.