Maxx FBL Programmierbox - zum Einstellen ohne PC
Full configuration for MAXX Flybarless without a computer
- Battery meter: 2 -6s battery voltage meter of the cell and total voltage.
- Rx signal monitor: checking Rc channel value of the 7 channels, checking the center of transmitter.
- Heli configuration: Heli size, flying style, receiver type, DSM satellite Bind, resuce function, safety threshold of the BEC, sensor mount type…
- Cyclic configuration: Swashplate type config, swashplate Trim, servo type, servo Trim, servo reverse,
- Cyclic tunning: Limit, cyclic gain, separate aileron gain and elevator gain setting, agiity, roll/flip rate, advance PID gain, RC deadbank, Eleprecom, paddleSim, expo, change value of three banks..
- Collective configuration: Pitch travel +/-, direction, pitch pump
- Tail configuration: Servo type, servo reverse, tail travel, tai servo Trim, tai balancer for 2-ways tail rotation brake, tail rotation rate, tail acceleration , tail stop, show the tail gain from Tx, tail precom ( by collective pitch, cyclic), tail PID advacne gain tunning.
- Governor configuration: governor enable/disable, governor type (Gas nitro/ electrics), 10-step gain, Max-min of Throttle, start throttle for Maxx softstarter, scrollup speed for softstarter, gear ratio configuration, poles, Bailout, Idling bailout, set Rpm value of three banks.
Ability to configurate 760us swashplate type servos